Navidrome can use Last.FM to retrieve artists biographies, top songs and similar artists. You will need a Last.FM free account.
You’ll need to set the config options
LastFM.Secret. You can obtain these values by creating an API account in Last.FM:
- Go to https://www.last.fm/api/account/create and create an API account. Only the Application Name field is mandatory:
- After submitting the form, you can get the API Key and Shared Secret from the Account Created page:
- Copy the values above to your configuration file (or set them as environment variables)
Artist images can be retrieved from Spotify. You’ll need to set the config options
To obtain these values, create a free account in Spotify, then follow these steps:
- Click on the “Create an App” button in Spotify’s Developer dashboard: https://developer.spotify.com/dashboard/applications:
- Fill all fields and click on the “Create” button:
- Copy the values to your configuration file (or set them as environment variables):
Was this page helpful?
Glad to hear it! Please tell us how we can make it even better.
Sorry to hear that. Please tell us how we can improve.