- Handles very large music collections
- Streams virtually any audio format available
- Reads and uses all your beautifully curated metadata
- Great support for Box Sets (multi-disc albums)
- Multi-user, each user has their own play counts, playlists, favourites, etc..
- Very low resource usage
- Multi-platform, runs on macOS, Linux and Windows. Docker images are also provided
- Ready to use Raspberry Pi binaries and Docker images available
- Automatically monitors your library for changes, importing new files and reloading new metadata
- Themeable, modern and responsive Web interface based on Material UI
- Compatible with all Subsonic/Madsonic/Airsonic clients. See below for a list of tested clients
- Transcoding on the fly. Can be set per user/player. Opus encoding is supported
- Translated to 9 languages (and counting)
Besides its own Web UI, Navidrome should be compatible with all Subsonic clients. The following clients are tested and confirmed to work properly:
- iOS: play:Sub
- Android: DSub, Ultrasonic, Audinaut and Music Stash
- Web: Aurial, Subplayer, Jamstash and Subfire
- Desktop: Sublime Music (Linux/macOS)
This project is being actively worked on. Expect a more polished experience and new features/releases on a frequent basis. Some upcoming features planned:
- Improve WebUI
- Last.FM integration
- Smart/dynamic playlists (similar to iTunes)
- Support for audiobooks (bookmarking)
- Jukebox mode
- Sharing links to albums/songs/playlists
Was this page helpful?
Glad to hear it! Please tell us how we can make it even better.
Sorry to hear that. Please tell us how we can improve.